7 Tennyson Street Winston Hills
Share This Property
Welcome to this Winston Hills gem that speaks 'opportunity'…. Loudly!
A much loved family home nestled in a 'Blue Ribbon' location is offered for the very first time in over 50 years, provides an exciting canvas with plenty of scope to add your own touches and is a must on your inspection list.
Brick veneer home, great sized block of land3 bedrooms with 1 bathroom and 2nd toilet convenienceGenerous living area with meals off centrally located kitchenAbundance of level yard areaSpace for Granny flat option for the astute investor (STCA)Generous undercover decking area overlooking yard Access to wonderful schools, shops and transport
We welcome your inspection of this wonderful opportunity.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
- Land area approx 588.1sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.1km)
- Winston Hills Primary School (~0.1km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~0.9km)
- Northmead Public School (~1.3km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.8km)
- Winston Heights Public School (~2.1km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~1.7km)
- Model Farms High School (~1.9km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.9km)
- The Hills School (~1.4km)
- Redbank School (~2.9km)
- The Childrens Hospital School (~3km)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (~3km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.3km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~1.5km)
- St Monica's Primary School (~2.3km)
- Woodbury (~1.7km)