We are so fortunate to have Melissa to assist us, she is very professional and very well liaise between all parties. she could always come up best solution and satisfy everyone. she is truly above and beyond!
8 Fairmont Avenue Norwest
Share This Property
A Dream Location Packed With Potential
Perched on the high side of a whisper quiet, child friendly cul-de-sac, this spacious family or executive abode is ideally located only a short, leisurely 500m stroll to the soon to be opened Norwest Train Station and rapidly expanding Norwest shopping and dining precinct.
The home features a bright and flexible floorplan with multiple generous living spaces both inside and out which suits the practicality of family life whilst also appealing to those of us who love to entertain. A sample of the home's benefits include;
Expansive master suite with luxurious walk in robe and ensuite
Downstairs study or fifth bedroom
A choice of living spaces with formal lounge and dining, family room and meals off the open plan kitchen as well us an upstairs rumpus room
Timber floor boards downstairs and reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
Fully covered outdoor entertaining area
The backyard is all encompassing with a 12.5m solar heated, sparkling in ground lap pool, observation deck with shade sail as well as a generous sized grassed area complete with cubby house and slide for the kids.
All within effortless reach of quality local schools, reserves, M2 and the fabulous Norwest district. A location that richly accommodates the lifestyle needs of a growing family.
We welcome your inspection.
- Land area approx 700sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Bella Vista Public School (~1.4km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.6km)
- Excelsior Public School (~2.2km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~2.6km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.2km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.8km)
- William Clarke College (~2.7km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.5km)
- St Angela's Primary School (~2km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~2.6km)