62 Merindah Road Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Perfect Family Sanctuary
Everything about this beautifully renovated family home is sure to impress, from the very flexible and spacious floor plan to the high side position and convenient Crestwood location.
A multitude of uses beckon with the potential for in law accommodation and a setting that is truly a warm family home and an entertainers delight all in one.
A sample of what the home offers includes 4 bedrooms with built ins and 3 renovated and modern bathrooms, 2 of which are ensuites to main and downstairs bedrooms. The main bedroom also enjoys private balcony access.
Natural light is a feature throughout with living plus study, dining/rumpus and a beautifully appointed kitchen with island breakfast bar and plenty of storage. Huge floor to ceiling glass sliding doors create a seamless flow from the kitchen out to the large covered entertainment area overlooking the sparkling inground pool. Split system air conditioning and single carport complete the picture.
All this positioned just a short stroll to Crestwood Public and High Schools, St Michaels Primary School, local shops, parks, walking trails and bus transport. We welcome your inspection of this home that offers a quality 'Hills District' lifestyle.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Public School (~0.4km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~1.4km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.4km)
- Excelsior Public School (~1.8km)
- Crestwood High School (~0.8km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.5km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.2km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~0.9km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.9km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~2.4km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2.9km)
- Woodbury (~1.5km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~2.3km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~2.4km)