116 Chapel Lane Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Sold by Sean Healy 0402 651 907
An impressive and expansive home, the size and thoughtful layout will allow you to tailor suit any stage of a growing family's needs.
This stunning light filled home lends itself well to those with extended families or frequent house guests with plenty of room for separation under the one roof. It boasts four large bedrooms, all with built-in robes, with the added benefit of two en-suites. The home also has the benefit of three expansive living spaces including the formal lounge and dining, spacious family room and meals area off the kitchen as well as the third upstairs rumpus room.
You will enjoy the large centrally located open plan kitchen which benefits from high quality timber cabinetry, 40mm granite bench tops and ample bench space and storage. A sample of the other benefits of the home include; ducted air-conditioning throughout, four bathrooms, double lock-up garage and single carport.
Set on sprawling 929sqm block, the huge family friendly backyard has enough space to incorporate a large paved entertaining area with a built-in BBQ, sparkling in-ground pool and plenty of grass for kids to kick a ball.
Located within the prestigious Crestwood Estate, the home is within effortless reach of city transport, fantastic local primary and high schools, reserves, sporting grounds and quality shopping precincts.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~0.8km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1km)
- Seven Hills North Public School (~1.2km)
- Vardys Road Public School (~1.9km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.6km)
- Seven Hills High School (~2.1km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.2km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.9km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~2.9km)
- Woodbury (~2.2km)