23 Sarah Crescent Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Family Living with Granny Flat
If you seek excellent value for money with a highly convenient location ideally suited to the extended family, home business or investor. This home will excite.
This lovely home offers four generous bedrooms with elevated district views to the front with the main bedroom enjoying a renovated ensuite, parents retreat and private balcony. You have a choice of living spaces that are generous and inviting, a renovated kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space complete with gas cooking. Entertaining is easy and a large covered outdoor area is well positioned and opens from the living area with inground pool.
A rare bonus is the fully ducted granny flat / home office / teenage retreat with its own access. Added extras include the large garaging area with workshop, storage space all positioned on a 753sqm block of land with the easiest access to shops, schools and transport links.
We welcome your inspection of this highly versatile opportunity.
- Land area approx 753sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Model Farms High School (~0.1km)
- Excelsior Primary School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.1km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.3km)
- Excelsior Public School (~1.3km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.7km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~0.3km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.6km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.6km)
- Castle Hill High School (~3km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.3km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.9km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~2.4km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~1.5km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~1.3km)
- Woodbury (~1.5km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~1.6km)