28A Willow Drive Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Duplex Home in Garden Setting
This lovely home ticks all the boxes and offers something for everyone. Situated in an ultra convenient Baulkham Hills North location, this spacious duplex is surrounded by gardens and privacy, with the added bonus of NO STRATA FEES - you will appreciate this rare offering.
Providing light filled spaces consisting of 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and the master enjoys ensuite convenience and walk in robe. Main bathroom with separate toilet and 3rd toilet downstairs.
A large kitchen is central while living is easy with your choice of lounge/dining areas or family area that flows to a stunning covered outdoor pergola. You will enjoy the private garden you will be proud to call your own.
Added extras include the large double garage with automatic doors, internal access and the workshop space with plenty of storage areas provided. Solar panels, comfort of air conditioning and the convenience of location, only minutes to local schools, transport and shopping precincts.
Offering a wonderful opportunity. Don't delay, we welcome your inspection.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Muirfield High School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Primary School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.3km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~2.1km)
- North Rocks Public School (~2.1km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~2.5km)
- Muirfield High School (~1.7km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.9km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.9km)
- The Hills School (~2km)
- Hills Montessori School (~2.3km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~0.8km)
- Christ The King Primary School (~2.4km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~3km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~2.6km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2.7km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~2.2km)
- Woodbury (~2.3km)
- RIDBC Alice Betteridge School (~2.4km)
- RIDBC Thomas Pattison School (~2.4km)