7/22 Lancaster Street Blacktown
Share This Property
Sold by Melissa Williams 0422 477 502
Attention investors, first home owners, or those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle. This light, bright and modern townhouse offers all the convenience you could wish for! Nestled in a small, well positioned complex of 8 and enjoying a position at the back of the complex with low strata fees, you will appreciate this rare offering.
Providing 2 generous bedrooms, both with built ins and the bonus of a recently renovated upstairs bathroom. Living is easy with the open plan lounge and dining areas that flow to a large kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space. You will be impressed with the open feel of the outdoor yard, complete with covered entertainment area that extends your living even further.
Added extras include two split system air conditioners, single car garage with internal access and the convenience of a 2nd toilet downstairs. The townhouse is just minutes to local schools, shops and transport.
Don't delay, we welcome your inspection.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Evans High School (~0.1km)
- Blacktown West Primary School (~0.1km)
- Blacktown West Public School (~0.2km)
- Marayong South Public School (~1.3km)
- Marayong Public School (~1.5km)
- Blacktown South Public School (~1.7km)
- Evans High School (~1.9km)
- Blacktown Girls High School (~2km)
- Blacktown Boys High School (~2.2km)
- Doonside High School (~2.4km)
- Coreen School (~1.8km)
- Tyndale Christian School (~1.7km)
- Mountain View Adventist College (~1.9km)
- St Patrick's Primary School (~0.9km)
- St Andrews Primary School (~2.3km)
- St John Vianney's Primary School (~2.4km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~2.4km)
- Patrician Brothers' College Blacktown (~1.8km)
- Nagle College (~2.5km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Blacktown (~0.9km)
- Warakirri College - Blacktown (~2km)
- Pete's Place (~2.5km)