14/21-23 Cook Street Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Sold by Melissa Williams - 0422 477 502
If you seek a modern and extremely convenient lifestyle with a whisper quiet ambience, this lovely townhouse will impress!
Situated in the ever popular North Baulkham Hills, with walking distance access to the M2, city bus and close to all amenities, this townhouse provides 3 generous bedrooms, with the master bedroom enjoying the convenience of an ensuite and large built in wardrobe.
Beautiful high ceilings greet you, and your choice of 2 separate living areas await.
The spacious and modern galley kitchen has an open and inclusive feel and overlooks the private and low maintenance courtyard that extends your living even further.
Just some of the extras include floating timber floors throughout, split system air conditioning, 3rd toilet downstairs and an oversized double lock up garage with automatic door and plenty of room for potential mezzanine storage.
With great schools, shopping and transport, not to mention a wonderful, park like complex on the high side of the road, don't delay! We welcome your inspection.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Muirfield High School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Primary School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.2km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.6km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~2.1km)
- North Rocks Public School (~2.5km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.6km)
- Muirfield High School (~2.2km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.9km)
- Crestwood High School (~3km)
- The Hills School (~2km)
- Hills Montessori School (~2.7km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~0.6km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~2.8km)
- Christ The King Primary School (~2.8km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.9km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~2.5km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2.7km)
- Woodbury (~1.8km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~2.1km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~2.6km)