129 Madagascar Drive Kings Park
Share This Property
Fabulous Family Home
If you seek a special single level family home that 'ticks all the boxes' - This is it!
This bright and airy north-facing home has been updated to offer modern, open plan living with loads of space to entertain, and is a perfect home for a growing family. Featuring timber floors throughout, it has 4 bedrooms, a recently renovated bathroom and a generous sized lounge/ dining area.
The oversized and modern kitchen offers plenty of cupboard space and the option of a handy meals area.
You will be impressed when you walk into the covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for those relaxing summer BBQ's with family and friends. The entertaining area also surveys the large, flat and family friendly backyard with established and well maintained gardens.
Fabulous extras include split system air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, a handy garden shed and plenty of off-street parking. This home is a must see on your inspection list!
- In Catchment
Boys High Schools
- Blacktown BHS (~0.1km)
Girls High Schools
- Blacktown GHS (~0.1km)
- Marayong Heights Primary School (~0.1km)
- Quakers Hill East Public School (~1km)
- Marayong Heights Public School (~1.1km)
- Kings Langley Public School (~1.9km)
- Caddies Creek Public School (~1.9km)
- Quakers Hill High School (~1.4km)
- Blacktown Girls High School (~2.7km)
- Blacktown Boys High School (~2.8km)
- Wyndham College (~2.8km)
- Holy Cross Primary School (~1.8km)
- Mary Immaculate Primary School (~2km)
- St Andrews Primary School (~2km)
- St Andrews College (~2km)
- St John Paul II Catholic College (Nirimba) (~2.8km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Quakers Road, Marayong (~2km)