88 Tamboura Avenue Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Auction This Saturday!
Introducing a charming single-level residence that exudes timeless elegance and offers modern comfort in every detail. This immaculate 3-bedroom home seamlessly blends classic design elements with contemporary amenities, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere that will make you feel right at home. Nestled in a wonderful neighbourhood and backing reserve, this gem is ready to welcome its new owners.
Key Features: Classic Charm with a spacious layout. Enjoy a single-level floor plan, offering generous living spaces that flow effortlessly from room to room. Three Bedrooms with plenty of flexibility for a 4th bedroom if required. Natural Light: Large windows bathe the interiors in natural light, creating a bright and airy ambiance. Centrally located Kitchen with plenty of storage space. Beautifully Maintained: Impeccable care and attention have been devoted to maintaining this much loved home. Inviting Outdoor Area: Step outside to your private oasis, featuring a well-manicured garden and a spacious entertaining area. A place where you can unwind and enjoy the serenity of the surroundings including reserve outlook.
Location: Within easy reach of all amenities. Enjoy the convenience of nearby schools, parks and shopping centres. Commuting is a breeze with M2 express bus and major transportation routes just a short distance away.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this immaculate, single-level home that seamlessly blends classic style with modern comfort. Embrace the charm, lifestyle and convenience. Contact us today and make this timeless gem your very own!
- Garages 1
- Toilets 2
- Land area approx 695.6sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Model Farms High School (~0.1km)
- Winston Heights Primary School (~0.1km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~0.6km)
- Winston Heights Public School (~0.8km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.3km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~1.9km)
- Model Farms High School (~0.5km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.8km)
- Pendle Hill High School (~3km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~3km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~0.8km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.2km)
- Woodbury (~1.1km)