16 Naomi North Street Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Endless Possibilities – Extra Income
Looking for that rare combination providing extended family living or extra income?
A rare and enticing combination awaits the astute buyer.
Positioned in a highly convenient location, upon a high set 695sqm block sits two lovely homes each with their own access, private yard space and so much potential.
The main home provides single level living with a versatile floor plan. Offering 5 bedrooms all with built ins and combination living areas including lounge/dining plus a lovely sunroom. Ensuite bathroom to main bedroom complimented by polished timber floors throughout and modern spaces. Outdoor covered pergola and lovely aspect overlooking the sparkling inground pool with glass balustrade fencing. Just some of the extras include an oversized double garage with plenty of off street parking, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The DA approved detached 2 bedroom Granny Flat has its own private access and offers a modern space with vaulted ceiling. Open plan kitchen and living with stylish bathroom. Large sized bedrooms and a private covered decking area with dedicated yard. The perfect separate space for extended family, teenage retreat or extra income.
Only short 5 min walk to major transport links, including 614 Express City Bus service, Parramatta/Castle Hill commuter line, shopping and wonderful schools. This opportunity is a stand out choice for your next move or investment. Dont delay - this is the one you have been waiting for!
- Air Conditioning
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 2
- Toilets 3
- Land area approx 689sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.1km)
- Winston Hills Primary School (~0.1km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~1.7km)
- Northmead Public School (~1.9km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~2km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~2.2km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~1.9km)
- Muirfield High School (~2.3km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.5km)
- The Hills School (~1.1km)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (~2.6km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~0.5km)
- Christ The King Primary School (~2.4km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Monica's Primary School (~2.6km)
- Woodbury (~2km)