2 Lucinda Grove Winston Hills
Share This Property
INVITING FAMILY HOME
Everything about this beautifully presented renovated single level home will impress ? from the choice of living areas to the elevated district views. This lovely home will appeal to families, investors and downsizers alike. There is nothing left to do but move in and appreciate!
The home provides a commanding position within the Lachlan Views estate enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding district. Upon entering the home you will love the modern, updated finish and low maintenance lifestyle.
Offering 4 bedrooms, built ins and 2 fully renovated and modern bathrooms. A choice of two separate living spaces and a centrally located completely renovated kitchen with stone benches, plenty of storage and gas cooktop awaits.
There is reverse cycle air conditioning, a double lock up garage and separate courtyard, complete with outdoor paved entertainment areas with a lovely combination of low maintenance lifestyle and something for those that enjoy gardening. Additional facilities including pool and tennis court are also available.
Surrounded by quality homes, and within walking distance to fabulous schools and Winston Hills Mall with the M2 express bus and transport options so close too.
You will be proud to call this lovely family home yours.
We welcome your inspection of this very special opportunity.
** To maintain a safe environment for everyone, parking must be sought on Buckleys Road for all Open Homes and Auction. **
- Garages 2
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Model Farms High School (~0.1km)
- Winston Heights Primary School (~0.1km)
- Winston Heights Public School (~0.4km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~1km)
- Toongabbie Public School (~1.3km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~2km)
- Model Farms High School (~0.8km)
- Pendle Hill High School (~2.3km)
- Seven Hills High School (~2.9km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~0.3km)
- St Anthony's Primary School (~2.7km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.7km)
- Woodbury (~1.8km)