157 Windsor Road Northmead
Share This Property
Opportunity Awaits with this 1,100 sqm Medium Density R3 zoned Block
A fantastic opportunity awaits families, investors and developers alike with this double brick family cottage set on an expansive 1,100sqm parcel of land with the added advantage of medium density R3 zoning.
This rare gem showcases ornate period details such as molded cornices, picture rails, combustion fireplace and high ceilings. The home also enjoys plenty of scope to add your own touches as well as the added bonus of future development potential subject to council approval.
The existing home offers 3 bedrooms, updated bathroom and open plan kitchen, detached garage with side access, off street parking and highly versatile and expansive family friendly backyard.
Within walking distance of fantastic local schools, CBD public transport and an abundance of local amenities, this is one you shouldn't miss. Please call us to arrange an inspection.
- Garages 1
- Land area approx 1100sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.1km)
- Northmead Primary School (~0.1km)
- Northmead Public School (~0.9km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~1.8km)
- Burnside Public School (~2.3km)
- Toongabbie East Public School (~2.6km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.9km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.8km)
- Muirfield High School (~2.9km)
- The Hills School (~0.6km)
- Redbank School (~2.5km)
- The Childrens Hospital School (~2.5km)
- Palm Avenue School (~2.8km)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (~2.1km)
- Redeemer Baptist School (~2.3km)
- St Monica's Primary School (~1.5km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.3km)
- Christ The King Primary School (~2.5km)
- Catherine McAuley Westmead (~3km)
- Woodbury (~2.6km)