133 Old Northern Road Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
'Llangollen' Circa 1920
This breathtaking 1920's period home, seamlessly blends today's modern conveniences with the charm and character of yesteryear. Enjoying intricate rose ceilings, ornate cornicing and skirting boards together with original timber floors throughout- it's enough to make your heart flutter!
The home boasts period details such as high ceilings, oversized bedrooms, two original fireplaces to the formal living room and master bedroom and picture rails whilst incorporating modern touches such as a recently renovated bathroom and kitchen with stone benchtops, chef's double oven and gas cooktop.
The home would also suit those looking for a home business or clinic rooms (STCA) with excellent street exposure for signage and a versatile floorplan to suit a variety business requirements. Currently configured to catering for off street parking of up to 5 cars, there is scope to increase this to allow extra car spaces to suit your needs.
Privately nestled on a low maintenance block behind tall manicured hedges, the home is located only a short stroll from express CBD transport, Baulkham Hills North Primary School, local shops and cafés. We welcome your inspection.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Muirfield High School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Primary School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~0.7km)
- Excelsior Public School (~1.1km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.8km)
- Crestwood Public School (~2.1km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~0.3km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.8km)
- Castle Hill High School (~2.6km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.5km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~1.9km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~2.6km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~1.1km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~1.5km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~0.8km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~1.2km)
- Woodbury (~2km)