I met Sean over a year ago when he was selling the house across the road. Since then he stayed in touch but was never pushy. When we were looking at selling we met with Sean and found him to be professional, friendly and honest. We had a few hurdles along the way leading up to selling but Sean was always patient, understanding and helpful. We sold prior to auction at a price we were really happy with. When it came to decisions being made Sean would give his opinion but always made it clear that we needed to be comfortable with any decision. I always felt comfortable talking with Sean and having him in our home, and he was lovely with my kids. Sean always kept us updated throughout the selling process and responded promptly to any questions we had. Overall Sean was very easy to work with, has a very friendly manner and was flexible in working with a family with young kids and got us a great result. Thanks Sean!
4 Gleeson Avenue Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Occupying a level 695sqm block with a sunny North-Easterly aspect, this inviting single level three bedroom home is sure to appeal to both young families and savvy investors alike. Well maintained and ready to move straight into, there is scope to add value and improve over time.
The home currently benefits from large windows creating an abundance of natural light, well maintained timber kitchen with adjacent family room, separate formal lounge and dining room, polished timber floors throughout and double lock up garage with a separate workshop or home office with separate side access, its own bathroom and internal access to the main home.
Flowing out from the kitchen and family room, you will enjoy the covered entertaining area and view of the kids and pets playing in the large level parklike backyard.
Ideally located in a whisper quiet street only a short walk to Torry Burn Reserve, Jasper Road Primary School, CBD buses and local shops and cafes, this home is an opportunity not to pass up. Enquire today!
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Model Farms High School (~0.1km)
- Jasper Road Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~0.7km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.3km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.7km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~1.8km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.5km)
- Model Farms High School (~2km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.4km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.9km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.7km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~2.2km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2.6km)
- Woodbury (~0.9km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~2km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~2.2km)