11 Manning Place Seven Hills
Share This Property
Sold By Sean Healy 0402 651 907
Nestled in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully presented four bedroom family home is sure to impress you with its modern and spacious layout, combined with its alluring entertaining spaces. Meticulously maintained and renovated throughout, those who are time poor will appreciate the low maintenance lifestyle it has to offer.
The beautifully appointed kitchen is central to the home with plenty of storage, gas cooking and easy access to the deck overlooking the sparkling in-ground saltwater pool.
The home also benefits from two generously proportioned living areas, four bedrooms all with built-in robes, two separate bathrooms, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, an abundance of storage and off street parking for the boat or trailer.
Located only a short stroll from Matella Road Public School, local shops and direct CBD transport, the location leaves nothing to be desired. Whether it be for investment or a family home, this represents a great opportunity to secure a home in a highly sought after locale.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- The Hills Sports High School (~0.1km)
- Metella Road Primary School (~0.1km)
- Metella Road Public School (~0.4km)
- Shelley Public School (~1.4km)
- The Meadows Public School (~1.8km)
- Girraween Public School (~1.9km)
- Girraween High School (~1.4km)
- The Hills Sports High School (~1.6km)
- Mitchell High School (~1.8km)
- Greystanes High School (~2.2km)
- William Rose School (~2.9km)
- Coreen School (~3km)
- Ebenezer Christian College (~1.2km)
- Toongabbie Christian College (~1.3km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.8km)
- St Anthony's Primary School (~1.8km)
- Patrician Brothers' College Blacktown (~2.9km)