13 Eucalyptus Street Constitution Hill
Share This Property
Packed With Potential!
Ideally situated in a neat and tidy neighbourhood within a whisper quiet street, with the local bus stop a simple stroll around the corner, providing easy access to schools, the M2, M7, Parramatta CBD and rail station this delightful property has much more to offer than just a sensational location.
Sitting on a generous block of 638sqm and with a 16.9m frontage this property is an ideal Duplex Development Site (STCA). Packed with potential this original family home is just waiting to be refurbished or redeveloped. Holding three great sized bedrooms with built-ins to all, kitchen with ample cupboard space, large living area which flows seamlessly through to the dining room and an additional rumpus area perfect for the growing family.
With two double lock up garages, featuring 3 phase power, a huge undercover carport with space for four vehicles plus an additional workshop area, this home is perfect for tradesmen looking for a base of operations, car enthusiasts or handyman as it will fulfill all of your storage needs and can accommodate up to 8 vehicles undercover.
Get in quick before this prime property is snatched up, call the Response Team today to book your inspection.
- Land area approx 638.6sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Pendle Hill High School (~0.1km)
- Toongabbie Primary School (~0.1km)
- Toongabbie Public School (~0.7km)
- Toongabbie East Public School (~0.9km)
- Darcy Road Public School (~1.3km)
- Toongabbie West Public School (~1.4km)
- Pendle Hill High School (~1.1km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.5km)
- Palm Avenue School (~1.8km)
- Redbank School (~1.8km)
- The Childrens Hospital School (~2.2km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~1.6km)
- Mother Teresa Primary School (~1.7km)
- St Anthony's Primary School (~2.1km)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary School (~2.3km)
- Parramatta Marist High School (~1.6km)
- Catherine McAuley Westmead (~1.9km)