We chose Sean to sell our property in Kings Langley based on the reliable, informative and knowledgeable service he provided when we originally purchased the property from him a few years earlier. When selling, Sean was always ready to discuss, offer advice and direction when we were unsure about the process. We were, at all times, confident that he was providing the best service for us.
71 Marton Crescent Kings Langley
Share This Property
Sold By Sean Healy 0402 651 907
Perched high within one of Kings Langley's most sought after dress circles, sits this generously proportioned single level family home. The modern floorplan incorporates generously proportioned bedrooms and an abundance of entertaining spaces perfectly suited to today's lifestyle.
Some of the benefits include; 4 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and en-suite to the main, separate study or fifth bedroom, tastefully renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and chef style double oven, solar panels, double lock up garage plus storage as well as ceramic tiles and brand new ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Step outside and you are greeted by a large timber entertaining deck with uninterrupted elevated district views adjacent to the sparkling in-ground salt water pool with solar heating.
Situated only moments from quality local shopping, schools, local sporting facilities, parks and transport links, this home has a lot to be desired. We welcome your inspection.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Seven Hills High School (~0.1km)
- Vardys Road Primary School (~0.1km)
- Lynwood Park Public School (~0.9km)
- Vardys Road Public School (~1.1km)
- Lalor Park Public School (~1.1km)
- Kings Langley Public School (~1.2km)
- Seven Hills High School (~1.7km)
- Glenwood High School (~2.1km)
- Blacktown Boys High School (~2.3km)
- Blacktown Girls High School (~2.5km)
- William Rose School (~2.1km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~1.4km)
- Holy Cross Primary School (~2km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~2.3km)
- Warakirri College - Blacktown (~3km)