15a Margaret Street Northmead
Share This Property
CUTE COZY COTTAGE
This charming two bedroom cottage in a quiet leafy street will delight you from the moment you arrive. Inside this home features the warmth of polished timber floors and light filled rooms. The fully ducted air-conditioning and electric fireplace set in a stone mantel will keep you comfortable and cozy the whole year round. Set on an easy to maintain 374sqm block, the yard is fully fenced and has a solar powered electric gate and a carport out the front.
The main bedroom has a large built in robe and a peaceful outlook onto the yard and tree lined street. There is loads of additional storage in the central vestibule and a bathroom with separate toilet. The second bedroom is bright and spacious with sliding doors onto the rear courtyard. The kitchen opens onto the dining room and features an electric stove and oven with the stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher included with this home. There is gas in the street for those who wish to connect and the hot water service is solar powered for energy savings.
Just a couple of minutes walk delivers you to local park and playing fields, a 24hr 7/11, NBC Sports Club, buses Parramatta, Castle Hill and to the City via M2, close to a highly regarded day care centre and within easy walking distance of local schools, this is convenience plus.
For the first home buyer, investor or downsized this is a rare opportunity to own a house and land at apartment prices without the strata fees. Come and see for yourself just how easy this home is to fall in love with. Call us now for further details, don't miss out !
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.1km)
- Northmead Primary School (~0.1km)
- Northmead Public School (~1.1km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~1.9km)
- Burnside Public School (~2.3km)
- Toongabbie East Public School (~2.7km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.9km)
- Muirfield High School (~2.8km)
- The Hills School (~0.5km)
- Redbank School (~2.5km)
- The Childrens Hospital School (~2.6km)
- Palm Avenue School (~2.8km)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (~2km)
- Redeemer Baptist School (~2.3km)
- The King's School (~2.7km)
- St Monica's Primary School (~1.5km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.4km)
- Christ The King Primary School (~2.4km)
- Woodbury (~2.7km)