50 Rebecca Parade Winston Hills
Share This Property
MUST BE SOLD !!
Nestled in delightful gardens with mountain views, this lovely home is offered to the market for the first time in four decades. Sitting proudly on the high side of the street, this is a premier block in a much sought after location. With three bedrooms and abundant living space this family home is ready for you to move into today and grow into tomorrow. The large formal lounge and dining areas are complimented by an additional family room, giving you that highly desirable second living area adjoining the lovely American Oak kitchen creating a warm heart to this home.
The list of features is abundant with: Solar Hot Water, fully ducted 3 zone Air Con, back to base alarm system, cable TV and Internet connections, garden pergola with lights and fan, brick BBQ, abundant storage, large double garage with workshop space, downstairs toilet and additional shower in the internal laundry.
Within easy walking distance to local primary schools and cafes, just minutes from Winston Hills Shopping Centre, bus stops and T-way, with easy access to the M2 and M7. Here is your chance to secure an excellent home for your family for the years ahead, call now for further details and to arrange your inspection at the earliest opportunity.
- Close to Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Area Views
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Model Farms High School (~0.1km)
- Winston Heights Primary School (~0.1km)
- Winston Heights Public School (~0.5km)
- Toongabbie Public School (~1.1km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~1.1km)
- Toongabbie West Public School (~2.1km)
- Model Farms High School (~1.1km)
- Pendle Hill High School (~2.1km)
- Seven Hills High School (~3km)
- Redbank School (~3km)
- Palm Avenue School (~3km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~0.3km)
- St Anthony's Primary School (~2.5km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.9km)
- Mother Teresa Primary School (~3km)
- Parramatta Marist High School (~3km)
- Woodbury (~2km)