20 Jacaranda Avenue Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Sold by Sean Healy 0402 651 907
Immaculately presented and meticulously maintained, this stunningly renovated North Baulkham Hills residence exudes quality throughout. The well thought out and flexible floorplan shows an eye for detail of a home which is both family friendly and a delight to entertain.
The home is filled with an abundance of natural light through its large windows and also benefits from 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes, 2 modern bathrooms, formal dining with lavish French Doors which open to the formal living room with gas fireplace, open timber kitchen with gas cooking and adaptable island bench and family room adjacent, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and oversized lock up garage with extra storage.
The large backyard is perfect for kids, pets and entertaining alike, featuring two separate dining areas, ample grassed spaces and sparkling in-ground pool.
Perched on the high side of a quiet street in the heart of the highly sought after North Baulkham Hills, locations don't come much better as you are within effortless reach of quality schools, M2 transport links, city buses , upcoming north west rail link, sporting grounds and local café and shopping precincts. We welcome your inspection.
- Land area approx 696sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Muirfield High School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Primary School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~0.8km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.6km)
- Excelsior Public School (~2.2km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~2.4km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.1km)
- Muirfield High School (~2.4km)
- Crestwood High School (~2.6km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.8km)
- The Hills School (~2.5km)
- Hills Montessori School (~2.6km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~2.4km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~2.6km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~2km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2.3km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~1.7km)
- Woodbury (~1.8km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~2.1km)