8 Roxborough Park Road Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Sold by Sean Healy 0402 651 907
Lovingly cared for and immaculately presented, this 4 bedroom family home provides endless opportunities with a wide range of options for both growing families and investors alike. From the versatile floorplan to the fantastic central location this home will appeal to the most fastidious buyers. Situated on an inviting level block the home benefits from a large backyard and a single level design with very few stairs.
This warm and inviting home's features include; spacious formal lounge and dining, large family room off the open eat-in kitchen with gas cooking, 2 updated bathrooms, 4 generously proportioned bedrooms, lock up garage with space for mezzanine storage and office space or storage room.
Ideally positioned within Roxborough Park Estate, the home's central location enjoys easy access to transport with the bus stop virtually at your doorstep and fantastic schools including Baulkham Hills High school close by. The home is also a short stroll to parklands, Waves Fitness and Aquatic Centre and Baulkham Hills CBD with its the shopping and cafes at your disposal.
We look forward to your inspection.
- Land area approx 695sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Model Farms High School (~0.1km)
- Excelsior Primary School (~0.1km)
- Excelsior Public School (~1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.3km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.4km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.5km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~0.5km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.2km)
- Castle Hill High School (~2.8km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.8km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~0.9km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~2.3km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.3km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~3km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~1.4km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~1.8km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~1.2km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~1.4km)
- Woodbury (~1.7km)