19 Andrew Place North Rocks
Share This Property
Sold By Sean Healy 0402 651 907
Selling your home is not an easy decision and who you chose to sell through can be even tougher. Sean helped make this decision infinitely easier with his infectious personality, proven track record and tailored campaign to selling our home.
Given our home was quite unique, Sean advised us that we should consider going to Auction. What we had initially understood to be quite a stressful process was anything but, with Sean guiding us through the process and giving us reassurances along the way. He was enthusiastic and supported us through the many and varied aspects of the sale, giving us thoughtful and educated advice. His attention to detail in all areas was professional but at the same time we felt that he genuinely had our best interests at heart.
We had strong interest before Auction however Sean advised us that we should continue through to Auction day. This advice definitely payed off as we had 17 registered bidders on the day and an electric and exciting Auction. I have no doubt he did everything within his power to ensure all interested parties were available and in a position to bid on the day. He spent the Auction speaking with the bidders at the appropriate time and I have no doubt this was a strong contributing factor to the end result under the hammer, as we managed to achieve a suburb record of which we initially thought was well out of our reach.
We were always kept informed about feedback of the home, pricing indications and who were likely to be interested after each and every inspection, which then allowed us to confidently make decisions when required.
Sean was always available to speak with us and nothing was ever too hard. We could not have wished for a better result and would highly recommend Sean to anybody looking to be delighted in the sale of their home both in terms of the experience, and importantly the result.
S & J Doran
Everything about this superbly renovated family home is sure to impress, from the flexible and spacious floor plan to the panoramic bush reserve outlook. Situated on over 1000sqm in a stunning cul-de-sac this quality home offers something for everybody. The expansive and modern spaces exude quality and meticulous eye for detail for a home that is both family friendly and a delight to entertain.
- Land area approx 1004sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Muirfield High School (~0.1km)
- North Rocks Primary School (~0.1km)
- North Rocks Public School (~1km)
- Murray Farm Public School (~2.4km)
- Burnside Public School (~2.4km)
- Carlingford West Public School (~2.5km)
- Muirfield High School (~1km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.4km)
- Cumberland High School (~2.6km)
- The Hills School (~1.4km)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (~2km)
- The King's School (~2.2km)
- Hills Montessori School (~2.4km)
- Meadowbank Education Trust School (~2.4km)
- Christ The King Primary School (~1km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.7km)
- St Monica's Primary School (~2.9km)
- RIDBC Thomas Pattison School (~1.4km)
- RIDBC Alice Betteridge School (~1.4km)
- RIDBC Garfield Barwick School (~1.6km)