3 Barossa Court Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Sold by Sean Healy - 0402 651 907
Perched within a highly desirable blue ribbon cul-de-sac in the Crestwood estate and blessed with district views, this immaculately presented family residence is sure to be able to invigorate your search for the ideal home.
This generously proportioned four bedroom home boasts a fifth bedroom or study, formal lounge and dining, a master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite, ducted a/c throughout, gas fireplace to the family room off the open plan kitchen and double lock up garage with an abundance of under house storage.
This home has also been designed with versatility in mind, with the generously sized downstairs rumpus room ideal for in-law accommodation or home office use, as it has its own bathroom and can be accessed separately from the rest of the home without the need for stairs.
The backyard features side access as well as a large, covered entertaining area adjacent to the sparkling in-ground pool, and plenty of grass for the kids to run around.
All of this located within effortless reach of major transport links, quality shopping precincts, sporting grounds and highly regarded schools, this home is sure to impress you.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Public School (~0.8km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~1.5km)
- Seven Hills North Public School (~2km)
- Bella Vista Public School (~2.2km)
- Crestwood High School (~1km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.4km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.8km)
- Seven Hills High School (~2.8km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.4km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~2.8km)
- Woodbury (~2.4km)