28 Cook Street Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Spacious Family Home
Nestled high within the North Baulkham Hills Estate, sits this well maintained and modernised family home with breathtaking treetop views.
This generous sized home boasts 5 spacious bedrooms and 3 living areas, allowing for a dynamic floor plan that can be easily used for extended family or parents/teenagers retreat - all under the one roof.
A sample of the homes' benefits include; oversized master suite with walk in robe and brand new ensuite, ducted air conditioning, combustion fireplace in the formal lounge, and gorgeous covered alfresco dining area overlooking the park like grounds of the backyard.
The future is bright for you with this home as it is situated on a huge 993 sqm block with R3 medium density zoning, making way for future development opportunities.
All of this, located a short walk from the M2, city buses, great local primary and high schools, as well as the rest of the fantastic amenities the area has to offer.
Don't miss out, make sure you view this wonderful opportunity!
- Land area approx 993sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Muirfield High School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Primary School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.3km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.6km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~2.1km)
- North Rocks Public School (~2.5km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.7km)
- Muirfield High School (~2.2km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.8km)
- The Hills School (~1.9km)
- Hills Montessori School (~2.8km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~0.5km)
- Christ The King Primary School (~2.7km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~2.8km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.9km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~2.6km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2.8km)
- Woodbury (~1.8km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~2.2km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~2.7km)