1 Heather Close Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Impressive & Immaculate
Everything about this almost newly built home will impress from the quiet enclave location to the thoughtful design and quality finishes throughout.
There is simply nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
The home is located on approx. 700sqm of land situated in a cul de sac and overlooking reserve. This home offers something for everyone and is a rare offering. Upon entering the home you will appreciate the wide hallways, polished timber floors and modern high end finish all with an abundance of natural light.
Offering 3 generous bedrooms, all with built ins with cabinetry throughout. The master suite enjoys an ensuite and both the main and ensuite bathrooms are near new and of the highest quality.
The designer kitchen is central to the home and has to be seen to be fully appreciated. The large Island bench is perfect with stone benches, glass splashback, soft close drawers and 90cm oven, cooktop and range hood.
Two large living areas offer the perfect choice for busy family living and the oversized undercover outdoor entertainment deck opening through stacking doors with glass balustrade provides stunning and peaceful views over the flat family friendly yard and to the reserve outlook beyond.
Every modern convenience has been carefully considered and just some of the fabulous extras include oversized garage, 3rd toilet convenience, LED lighting throughout and ducted air conditioning all within effortless reach to highly regarded schools, transport links and fabulous 'Hills District' facilities.
A home of this calibre is rare in the Baulkham Hills market don't delay, we welcome your inspection.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Jasper Road Primary School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.2km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.2km)
- Excelsior Public School (~1.3km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.5km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~0.7km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.1km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.4km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~0.9km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.3km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~2.7km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~1.7km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2.2km)
- Woodbury (~1.4km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~1.6km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~1.8km)