266-268 Pennant Hills Road Thornleigh
Please contact Melissa Williams to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Where Location Meets Luxury
Envision rooftop delights with lusciously landscaped greenery, countless hours of entertainment amongst family and friends and a new pinnacle of style and convenient living at your fingertips.
Each spacious apartment is fitted with premium quality fittings and appliances that showcase the convenience of modern-day luxury apartment living. Residents of this exclusive development will enjoy brand new retail amenities at their door step with the ground floor being transformed into a bustling hub of trendy cafes and specialty stores to be relished by all.
Architecturally designed boutique development of just 57 apartmentsExceptional value for property located in Sydney's Upper North ShoreWell designed floor plans with open plan living, media and or study areas ? ideal for the owner occupiers and investors alikeElegantly crafted residences with luxury finishesLight filled apartments with district leafy viewsLess than 100 metres to Thornleigh Train StationCentrally located to some of Sydney's finest public and private schoolsEasy access to Macquarie University, Macquarie Park, and Sydney CBD via rail & the M2 MotorwayArden Group ? developer with strong and successful track recordA mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with a range of floor plans to choose from designed to suit the individuality of your lifestyle.
1 bed 1 bath from $528,000
2 bed 2 bath 1 car from $763,000
3 bed 2 bath 1 car from $1,235,000
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Pennant Hills High School (~0.1km)
- Pennant Hills Primary School (~0.1km)
- Thornleigh West Public School (~1.2km)
- Pennant Hills Public School (~1.3km)
- Normanhurst West Public School (~1.6km)
- Normanhurst Public School (~1.9km)
- Pennant Hills High School (~1.8km)
- Normanhurst Boys High School (~2.3km)
- Cheltenham Girls High School (~2.9km)
- Clarke Road School (~2.7km)
- Wahroonga Adventist School (~2km)
- Loreto Normanhurst (~2.3km)
- St Agatha's Catholic Primary School (~1.5km)
- Arden Anglican School (~2.2km)
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Primary School (~3km)
- Mount St Benedict College (~2.2km)
- St Leo's Catholic College (~3km)