7 Knight Place Castle Hill
Share This Property
Perched high above the trees, this 5 bedroom family home is sure to impress, from the flexible and spacious floorplan to the picturesque panoramic bush backdrop.
Situated in the highly coveted East Excelsior precinct on a commanding 4017sqm block, this is an opportunity that rarely presents itself in a residential setting so close to major shopping precincts, schools and CBD transport.
The home has been meticulously maintained throughout and enjoys the benefits of a newly renovated kitchen featuring 40mm Caesar stone benchtops, glass splashback, travertine tiles, stainless steel European appliances including steaming oven and state of the art hardware.
The dynamic floorplan features formal lounge and large meals area off the kitchen & large master bedroom with ensuite. A huge rumpus room with wet-bar, downstairs bedroom with ensuite suitable for in-law accommodation and an expansive double lock up garage with under house storage.
All of this located within one of Castle Hills most desirable locations. This opportunity is hard not to get excited about.
We look forward to your inspection.
- Land area approx 4017sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Muirfield High School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Primary School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.1km)
- Excelsior Public School (~1.8km)
- Castle Hill Public School (~2km)
- Oakhill Drive Public School (~3km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.7km)
- Castle Hill High School (~2.2km)
- Muirfield High School (~2.6km)
- Hills Montessori School (~1.8km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~1.1km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~1.5km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.7km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~1km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~1.2km)
- Oakhill College Castle Hill (~2.7km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~1km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~1.2km)