30 Solent Circuit Norwest
Share This Property
Executive Living. Superb Lifestyle.
If you seek a boutique lifestyle surrounded by luxury and resort like convenience look no further. This immaculately presented and elegant free standing home is nestled in the highly sought after "Lakes Central Park Estate" and will impress the most discerning buyer.
Offering a quality of finish rarely found with 3.4m soaring ceilings downstairs and light filled open spaces throughout. This home comprises 4 large bedrooms all with generous built ins and the master suite enjoys walk in robe, private balcony and an enormous ensuite complete with double shower rose.
Your choice of living beckons including an upstairs rumpus and balcony. Downstairs enjoys an open plan lounge/dining off a stunning kitchen complete with Caesar Stone island bench and 'Miele' gas appliances. An outdoor alfresco entertaining area surveys the low maintenance and professionally landscaped back yard.
Fully electric operated blinds and inbuilt speaker system throughout, 'Smart wired' broadband network access in every room, alarm, video intercom and double garage with internal access are just some of the luxe inclusions with storage a feature. State of the Art Resort facilities are available including pool, spa, sauna, gym and BBQ facilities overlooking Central Park.
All within effortless reach to wonderful restaurants, highly regarded schools, shops, metro train and fabulous 'Hills District' facilities. This is simply a must on your inspection list.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Bella Vista Primary School (~0.1km)
- Bella Vista Public School (~0.6km)
- Crestwood Public School (~2.3km)
- Kellyville Public School (~2.3km)
- Parklea Public School (~2.5km)
- Crestwood High School (~2km)
- Glenwood High School (~2.3km)
- Kellyville High School (~2.8km)
- Tallowood School (~2.9km)
- William Clarke College (~2.6km)
- St Angela's Primary School (~1.9km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~2.3km)
- Our Lady of The Rosary Primary School (~2.9km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~1.9km)