Sandstone Ridge Colebee
Please contact Sean Healy to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Work & Life Balance On Your Doorstep
Sandstone Ridge is part of this award-winning community in Colebee Set in Sydney's vibrant and energetic North West. Sandstone Ridge offers a way of life that brings a sense of mature and to a young and growing suburban area.
3 Bedroom House and land packages priced from $722,900 and 4 Bedroom House and land packages starting from $754,900.
Full turnkey with quality inclusions, fixed price, offering single and double storey designs.
Conveniently located within a short walk to a brand-new Woolworths, over 10 hectares of parks and recreation areas and the Stonecutters Ridge Golf Club
The M7 motorway is just two minutes away, making the Sydney CBD an easy commute, plus it is only 11 minutes to Schofields train station.
With current infrastructure plans underway, Sandstone Ridge will also be just 15 minutes to the new Cudgegong Road train station, which is scheduled to commence operations in 2019.
Walk to Sydney Business Park just across Richmond Road from Sandstone Ridge - forecast to employ 17,000 people in the coming years, just one of many centres providing a major boost to employment in the area
The Richmond, Blacktown and Rouse Hill Town Centres are close by with public transport options only a short commute away.
We welcome your enquiry of this wonderful opportunity.
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Riverstone High School (~0.1km)
- William Dean Primary School (~0.1km)
- William Dean Public School (~1.6km)
- Hassall Grove Public School (~1.7km)
- Glendenning Public School (~2.2km)
- Bidwill Public School (~2.5km)
- Chifley College Bidwill Campus (~2.4km)
- Richard Johnson Anglican School (~2.6km)
- St Francis of Assisi Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Clare's Catholic High School (~1.5km)
- Blacktown Youth College Incorporated (~2.7km)