Sean is a straight forward and no fuss, which make everything easy. Good sales and always has good feedback when dealing with him.
34 Dresden Avenue Castle Hill
Share This Property
Nestled within a leafy enclave sits this expansive 4 bedroom family home.
With an impressive and dynamic floor plan it caters for large extended families and executive entertainers alike.
The home benefits from 4 bedrooms (three with built-ins and a guest bedroom downstairs for the in-laws with an en-suite.) Two large living areas, tastefully renovated open plan kitchen with views out over the parkland to the rear. A large deck and pergola adjacent to the inground pool, double garage that offers rear access to the backyard and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Perched high above the picturesque parklands and within easy access to Castle Towers, cafes, shopping, express CBD transport and public schools, this home enables you to enjoy the fantastic local amenities on offer whilst being tucked away from the hustle and bustle.
We welcome your inspection of this fantastic opportunity.
- Land area approx 696sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Castle Hill High School (~0.1km)
- Excelsior Primary School (~0.1km)
- Excelsior Public School (~0.3km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.8km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.9km)
- Castle Hill Public School (~2.2km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.2km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.3km)
- Castle Hill High School (~1.9km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~0.8km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~1.8km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~2.5km)
- St Angela's Primary School (~2.8km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~1km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~1.4km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~1km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~1.2km)
- Woodbury (~2.7km)