quick, easy and predictable sale. I would highly recommend agent.
6/27 Dremeday Street Northmead
Share This Property
Spacious and Quiet
Situated in a boutique complex and the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this 3 bedroom town-home boast a spacious and light filled floorplan perfect for astute buyers looking for their first home, to downsize or a savvy investment.
You will enjoy the benefits of an open plan kitchen with granite benchtops and gas cooking, huge living room which flows seamlessly to the covered outdoor entertaining and generous courtyard, master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite, ducted air-conditioning and double lock up garage with internal access.
All of this nestled in the highly sought after East Northmead enclave, the home enjoys easy access to the M2, express CBD transport, local cafes, fantastic schools and an abundance of local amenities. We look forward to your inspection.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.1km)
- Northmead Primary School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.9km)
- North Rocks Public School (~2.1km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~2.1km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~2.2km)
- Muirfield High School (~1.8km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~2.3km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.3km)
- The Hills School (~1.3km)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (~2.7km)
- Hills Montessori School (~2.8km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~0.5km)
- Christ The King Primary School (~2.2km)
- St Monica's Primary School (~2.9km)
- Woodbury (~2.3km)
- RIDBC Thomas Pattison School (~2.5km)
- RIDBC Alice Betteridge School (~2.5km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~2.8km)