Whilst the overall time to sell our property was longer than expected due to being over the xmas period, Sean remained calm, confident and reassuring. An additional complexity to selling our duplex was that we had a tennat occupying the premises during the sale period. Overall I felt informed and close to the process due to the partnership approach Sean took with me to sell the property.
1 Lombard Place Bella Vista
Share This Property
Sold By Sean Healy 0402 651 907
Situated only a short 800m stroll from the new Bella Vista North/West Rail link, well presented and low maintenance duplex provides a fantastic opportunity to live or invest in the thriving Norwest precinct.
Encompassing three large bedrooms plus study/ or fourth bedroom, expansive main lounge and dinning, en-suite and walk-in-robe to the master, third w/c downstairs, double lock up garage with drive thru access to the generous backyard and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
Situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac only moments from Norwest Boulevard and all of the amenities it provides including shopping, cafes, local businesses, parks, buses and don't forget the new train line!
With no strata and low maintenance living in such a prominent location, this home is sure to draw your attention.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.3km)
- Bella Vista Public School (~1.6km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~2.1km)
- Seven Hills North Public School (~2.4km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.2km)
- Glenwood High School (~2.7km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.8km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Angela's Primary School (~2.6km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~2.4km)
- Woodbury (~3km)