3 Dorlton Street Kings Langley
Share This Property
Sold by Sean Healy 0402 651 907
Back to front, inside and out, this as new family home has been meticulously renovated throughout to create a modern entertainers home with room for all the family, including potential brand new granny flat for extended stays or an extra income.
This quality home offers 4 generously sized bedrooms with built-ins, 3 modern bathrooms throughout including lavish en-suite, 3 bedrooms upstairs, a 4th on the ground floor, quality timber floors throughout the living areas, sleek glass balustrades, LCD touch screen alarm and DLUG plus double carport.
You will enjoy the chef's kitchen which offers Caesar stone benchtops with breakfast bar, brand new European appliances including a double oven with gas cook top, glass splashbacks, ducted range hood and tasteful polyurethane cupboards with ample storage.
The floorplan seamlessly integrates the indoor and outdoor living spaces through large glass doors which open out to a sizable covered alfresco - taking full advantage of the large, level backyard.
All located in a whisper quiet street within effortless reach of excellent primary and high schools, M2 buses, large parks, sporting grounds and Kings Langley's shopping precinct.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Boys High Schools
- Blacktown BHS (~0.1km)
Girls High Schools
- Blacktown GHS (~0.1km)
- Kings Langley Primary School (~0.1km)
- Lynwood Park Public School (~0.8km)
- Kings Langley Public School (~1km)
- Lalor Park Public School (~1.2km)
- Vardys Road Public School (~1.3km)
- Seven Hills High School (~1.9km)
- Glenwood High School (~2km)
- Blacktown Boys High School (~2.2km)
- Blacktown Girls High School (~2.4km)
- William Rose School (~2.2km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~1.4km)
- Holy Cross Primary School (~1.9km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~2.3km)
- Warakirri College - Blacktown (~3km)