12 Eames Avenue Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Sold By Melissa Williams 0422 477 502
This beautifully located and much loved family home is offered for sale for the first time in over 50 years in a highly sought after location. If you are looking for a lovely street, a level block of 696sqm with reserve and views to the rear - and you'd love to put your own stamp on the interior design, this one is for you!
This meticulously maintained and original home provides 3 bedrooms and the convenience of 2 bathrooms. Your choice of living spaces await, consisting of open L shaped lounge and dining area with a very large rumpus area at the rear of the home. A central updated kitchen is well positioned for family living.
Just some of the special features of this rare opportunity include that the home is back reserve with lovely reserve views, internal access to the laundry and an abundance of garaging and carport space - enough for up to 5 cars or 'toys'. Drive thru accessibility to the back yard and split system air conditioning - all within close proximity to great schools, amenities, shops and transport.
Bring your ideas and inspect today!
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Jasper Road Primary School (~0.1km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~0.6km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.2km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~1.3km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~1.8km)
- Model Farms High School (~1.4km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.6km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.7km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.7km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.2km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.2km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~2.8km)
- Woodbury (~0.6km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~2.6km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~2.8km)