I had met Melissa as the listing agent for a property that was on the market. She had contacted me prior to talk through what we were looking for in our new home, and subsequently, what our requirements were for selling our place. Once our home was on the market, Melissa gave us updates at all important milestones and provided reliable advice when asked. We sold our home for a great price and I'd be very happy to recommend Melissa to anyone looking to sell their home.
21 Himalaya Crescent Seven Hills
Share This Property
Oh...What a Cutie!!
From the moment you step into this charming and welcoming family home, you will be impressed! Beautifully presented and brimming with personality, this single level home presents a wonderful opportunity to young families, downsizers and investors alike.
Timber floors greet you and the home offers 3 bedrooms, and an updated bathroom. Generous living with a meals area that opens into a centrally located and updated kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
You are spoilt for choice when entertaining family and friends with a large covered pergola/entertainment area that overlooks a flat, family friendly and extensive rear yard.
An added bonus to this delightful package is a large detached garage/workshop/studio/"man-cave". Endless possibilities!
All this set in a quiet street with highly convenient access to shops, schools, transport and facilities. Don't delay, we welcome your inspection.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- The Hills Sports High School (~0.1km)
- Shelley Primary School (~0.1km)
- Shelley Public School (~0.4km)
- Metella Road Public School (~1.4km)
- Bert Oldfield Public School (~1.4km)
- Blacktown South Public School (~1.9km)
- Mitchell High School (~0.8km)
- The Hills Sports High School (~1.8km)
- Girraween High School (~2.3km)
- Coreen School (~2.1km)
- William Rose School (~2.7km)
- Ebenezer Christian College (~1.8km)
- Toongabbie Christian College (~2km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~2.2km)
- St Patrick's Primary School (~2.7km)
- Nagle College (~1.9km)
- Patrician Brothers' College Blacktown (~2km)
- Pete's Place (~2.1km)
- Warakirri College - Blacktown (~2.2km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Blacktown (~2.7km)