4 Tennyson Street Winston Hills
Share This Property
It gives us great pleasure to introduce you to this beautiful family friendly home, which has been immaculately renovated with modern touches and a high eye for detail.
Perched on the high side of the street on an oversized 797sqm block, this grand three bedroom residence has all the modern conveniences for entertaining as well as being warm, inviting and child friendly. A sample of the homes features includes ; tiles through the living spaces, large bedrooms with timber floors and built in robes, two fully renovated bathrooms, double lock up garage with room for a workshop and ample under house storage.
The modern kitchen includes island bench with recessed sink and breakfast bar, freestanding oven with gas cooktop, utility cupboards, Caesar Stone and polyurethane finishes. This also opens up onto the spacious covered outdoor entertaining, ideal for all seasons, complete with ceiling fans and built in stone fireplace.
This home has something for everybody, from the beautifully renovated interior to the large backyard and spacious garage, please arrange your inspection today to avoid disappointment.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.1km)
- Winston Hills Primary School (~0.1km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~1km)
- Northmead Public School (~1.3km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.8km)
- Winston Heights Public School (~2.2km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~1.7km)
- Model Farms High School (~2km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.8km)
- The Hills School (~1.4km)
- Redbank School (~2.9km)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (~2.9km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~1.2km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~1.6km)
- St Monica's Primary School (~2.3km)
- Woodbury (~1.8km)