5 Citrus Street Quakers Hill
Share This Property
Sold by Melissa Williams 0422 477 502
Everything about this warm family home will impress. Situated on a level and generous block in a quiet street surrounded by quality homes, this immaculate home offers something for everyone and is ready to move into and enjoy.
This home is both family friendly and a delight for the entertainer. Offering 4 bedrooms all with built-ins and the convenience of a 3 way bathroom and 2 toilets.
A modern kitchen with gas cooking and a combination of generous indoor and outdoor living beckon. Beautiful plantation shutters feature throughout and the oversized alfresco area surveys the level and family friendly yard.
Just some of the extras include oversized double lock up garage with drive through and internal access, fully ducted air conditioning, solar panels and gas heating - all conveniently located close to shops, schools, Nirimba Education precinct and also within walking distance to the buses.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. We welcome your inspection.
- Land area approx 0sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Wyndham College (Nirimba Education Precinct) (~0.1km)
- Quakers Hill High School (~0.1km)
- Quakers Hill East Primary School (~0.1km)
- Quakers Hill East Public School (~0.6km)
- Barnier Public School (~1.3km)
- Caddies Creek Public School (~1.6km)
- John Palmer Public School (~2.2km)
- Quakers Hill High School (~1.5km)
- Glenwood High School (~2.4km)
- The Ponds High School (~2.6km)
- Mary Immaculate Primary School (~1.2km)
- Holy Cross Primary School (~1.5km)
- John XXIII Catholic Primary School (~3km)
- St Andrews College (~2.9km)
- St Mark's Catholic College (~3km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Quakers Road, Marayong (~3km)