11 Boyne Place Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Italian Craftsmanship at its Finest
This magnificent home boasts 54 squares of luxury living at its finest, a large family residence featuring landscaped gardens is now offered for the very first time. Situated in an elevated position with sweeping views of the surrounding district, this is a home of distinction and quality that you will be proud to call your own.
Featuring 6 oversized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living areas, double garage, outdoor entertaining area, games room and a cellar this is living on a grand scale.
From the moment you enter through the solid oak doors to the full height foyer, featuring a hand crafted Italian granite staircase you will be enchanted by this exceptional home. Flowing from the foyer are the large formal lounge and dining areas bathed in natural sunlight.
The kitchen is the epitome of excellence, built of solid American Oak and packed with the highest of quality appliances. Adjoining a separate area for meals with the largest family and the generously proportioned living areas at the heart of the home offers abundant space for family and friends. For those who love entertaining the alfresco area set amongst beautiful gardens will be the setting for endless hours of delight.
Situated in the much sought after Crestwood district with splendid parks and sporting fields nearby and close to the Norwest shopping and business districts, this is your opportunity to own this highly desirable home in an exquisite location.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Land area approx 823sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Public School (~0.7km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~1.6km)
- Seven Hills North Public School (~2.1km)
- Bella Vista Public School (~2.1km)
- Crestwood High School (~0.9km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~2.4km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.9km)
- Seven Hills High School (~2.9km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.3km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~2.8km)
- Woodbury (~2.4km)