25 Palace Road Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Sold by Nathan Rempel 0451 371 160
From our first meeting, Nathan took initiative and armed us with all the information we needed before entering the market. More than an accomplished and experienced salesman, Nathan was an advocate for us. He found features and benefits in our home that we hadn't even considered. He listened to us and worked hard for the best possible outcome.
The results speak for themselves. An astoundingly high price in a surprisingly fast time on the market.
Nathan went above and beyond the call of duty. Not only selling our home quickly for us but looking after us during the transition period while we bought our new home. He smoothed out wrinkles along the way with his calm confidence and responsive communication. Frequently checking on us and alerting us to new arrivals to the market, we felt like we were in great hands.
I would recommend Nathan to anyone and everyone wanting to sell their home without stress and hassle. He is a genuine man in whom I have utmost confidence.
David and Camara Holland
Sold: 25 Palace Rd Baulkham Hills.
A superb location, massive 936m2 block of land, and a family friendly floorplan, are just some of the highlights of this 3 bedroom home. It is proudly situated in an elevated position with commanding district views and features generous light filled living areas and a study nook, a large kitchen with updated appliances, and a covered entertaining area that adjoins a child friendly back yard.
Extras include the convenience of a second toilet, air conditioning, a great cubby house, huge amounts of storage space, and more! The spacious garage currently includes a home office, and there is also plenty of off street parking. This home is perfect for the savvy investor, those new to the market, or even those with plans to extend or rebuild. Combine this with convenient access to highly regarded schools, quality shops, and nearby transport links, and you simply must put this home on your priority list!
Wide 30m frontageMirrored built-insAdditional toiletLarge cubby-houseAir conditioning
- Land area approx 936sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Jasper Road Primary School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Public School (~0.9km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~1.2km)
- Excelsior Public School (~1.5km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~1.8km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1km)
- Crestwood High School (~1km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.3km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~0.9km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.4km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~2.9km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~2km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2.5km)
- Woodbury (~1.3km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~1.8km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~2km)