11 Batavia Place Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
Blue Ribbon Crestwood Cul-De-Sac
You are sure to be impressed with this special family home, nestled within a cul-de-sac on 750 sqm of land, in the highly sought after Crestwood Estate.
Fresh and bright, this lovely home offers 4 bedrooms, all with built ins, plus a downstairs study. The master bedroom enjoys the convenience of an ensuite and walk in robe. There are 3 bathrooms and a choice of living areas, perfect for the growing family.
A central and modern kitchen is well positioned for family living with a tiled meals area and a rumpus room with cathedral ceiling.
There is an impressive covered outdoor space that enjoys elevated views, overlooking your sparkling in ground pool, complete with in built barbecue.
Some of the bonuses include ducted air conditioning and a large double lock up garage with internal access.
Surrounded by quality homes in a peaceful setting, with fabulous access to local schools, shops, parklands and transport, your friends will wish it was theirs!
This is a must see on your inspection list!
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Public School (~0.9km)
- Matthew Pearce Public School (~1.2km)
- Seven Hills North Public School (~1.6km)
- Vardys Road Public School (~2.2km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.3km)
- Seven Hills High School (~2.4km)
- Model Farms High School (~2.6km)
- Glenwood High School (~3km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1.7km)
- Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College (~2.7km)
- Woodbury (~2.3km)