10 Thomas Street Northmead
Share This Property
Character and Charm
Nestled within one of the area's most highly sought after enclaves, known for its early 1900's period homes and alluring lifestyle, this circa 1920 cottage represents a rare opportunity to restore your very own piece of history.
Some of the historic details include: original coffered high ceilings and beautiful sun drenched bay windows which complement the large bedrooms towards the front of the home. This much loved family home also benefits from two spacious living areas, polished timber floors throughout, undercover alfresco entertaining, side access and a large level backyard with a beautiful Jacaranda tree.
Within a stone's throw from Northmead Growers Market, Northmead Primary School, express CBD and Parramatta public transport, cafes, restaurants and many other fantastic local amenities, don't let this opportunity pass you.
This historic gem is calling for a special person or family to bring it back to its full glory.
- Carports 1
- Toilets 2
- Land area approx 613sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.1km)
- Northmead Primary School (~0.1km)
- Northmead Public School (~0.3km)
- Toongabbie East Public School (~1.8km)
- Winston Hills Public School (~2km)
- Parramatta North Public School (~2.2km)
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School (~0.6km)
- Model Farms High School (~3km)
- The Hills School (~1.3km)
- Redbank School (~1.6km)
- The Childrens Hospital School (~1.7km)
- Palm Avenue School (~1.9km)
- Tara Anglican School for Girls (~2.2km)
- Redeemer Baptist School (~2.3km)
- St Monica's Primary School (~1km)
- Mother Teresa Primary School (~2.1km)
- St Paul the Apostle Primary School (~2.2km)
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School (~2.4km)
- Catherine McAuley Westmead (~2.2km)
- Parramatta Marist High School (~2.3km)
- Our Lady of Mercy College Parramatta (~2.5km)