58 Excelsior Avenue Castle Hill
Share This Property
Don't miss this often sought and rarely found opportunity to secure a prime building block within one of Castle Hill's most coveted locations. A cosy two bedroom cottage, sits on a high side and level parcel of land.
The existing home showcases ornate period details such as moulded cornices, rose ceiling, picture rails, combustion fireplace and high ceilings. The existing home also offers a detached garage with side access.
Whether you choose to rebuild your dream home (STCA) or renovate the existing cottage, the possibilities are endless in a location that's hard to beat.
Nestled amongst established quality homes and only minutes to Excelsior Primary School, Castle Towers Shopping precinct, and fantastic local amenities, this is one not to be missed!
- Garages 1
- Land area approx 667sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Model Farms High School (~0.1km)
- Excelsior Primary School (~0.1km)
- Excelsior Public School (~0.1km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~1.7km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.9km)
- Castle Hill Public School (~2.1km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.1km)
- Crestwood High School (~1.3km)
- Castle Hill High School (~1.9km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~1km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~1.7km)
- St Bernadette's Primary School (~2.4km)
- St Angela's Primary School (~3km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~0.8km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~1.3km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~0.8km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~0.9km)
- Woodbury (~2.7km)