3 Therese Court Baulkham Hills
Share This Property
STUNNING SINGLE LEVEL ENTERTAINER
Everything about this beautifully presented single level home will impress. From the thoughtful design and multiple living areas, to the level 762sqm garden block of an exceptional position within a whisper quiet cul de sac in the heart of the highly sought-after Crestwood estate ? this home ticks all the boxes.
A choice of modern and spacious formal and informal living areas beckon, complete with soaring ceilings, and an abundance of natural light featuring throughout. This family home offers 4 bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom. The large master suite enjoys ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
A beautifully appointed renovated kitchen with huge stone benches and storage options is central to the home with easy access to all living areas and an excellent outlook over the covered outdoor entertaining area, complete with inground pool. The perfect place to entertain family and friends.
Just some of the extras include ducted air conditioning throughout, combustion fireplace, double auto lock up garage and surrounded by quality homes. All within effortless access of highly regarded schools, transport links and fabulous 'Hills District' facilities.
Don't delay, this special opportunity won't last.
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- Land area approx 762sqm
- In Catchment
Coeducational High Schools
- Crestwood High School (~0.1km)
- Crestwood Primary School (~0.1km)
- Excelsior Public School (~1.1km)
- Crestwood Public School (~1.1km)
- Jasper Road Public School (~2.3km)
- Baulkham Hills North Public School (~2.3km)
- Crestwood High School (~0.4km)
- Baulkham Hills High School (~1.5km)
- Castle Hill High School (~2.6km)
- St Michael's Primary School (~0.3km)
- Hills Adventist College, Castle Hill Campus (~2.6km)
- St Angela's Primary School (~2.8km)
- Gilroy Catholic College (~1.7km)
- Redeemer Baptist School, Castle Hill campus (~2.2km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Castle Hill (~1.7km)
- St Gabriel's School for Hearing Impaired Children (~1.8km)
- Woodbury (~2.4km)